Information We Collect
Like most websites, we collect certain technical information about your use of the Website when you visit us, and generally this is not information that could be used to identify you without reference to other information (collectively, “Usage Information”). For example, we may collect your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, the identity of your Internet service provider (ISP), the number and duration of page visits, how you were directed to the Website, what country your visit originates from, and the number of clicks you make when you use the Website. This does not include demographic information about you. We track and reference your Usage Information, in combination with the Usage Information of other visitors to the Website, to better understand how effective our Website is and how visitors interact with it.
Your Submissions of Personal Information
You can submit Personal Information to us through the Website in several ways:
- Request for Quote. When you contact us to request a quote for certain product purchases, either through the Website or through a separate form, we collect Personal Information including, for example, your name, email address, company name, mailing address, and phone number. These items may be associated with your IP address if information is collected through the Website.
- Feedback Form. When you submit a feedback form to us, we collect your name and your IP address.
- Certain Usage Information collected could, if combined and analyzed, be used to identify you. However, Aircraft & Commercial Enterprises does not use such analytic information to identify a particular user in the ordinary course of business.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Sharing Your Information
- Affiliates. In the ordinary course of business, it may be necessary to share your Personal Information with our affiliates and other affiliates in the future.
- Safety, Security, and Compliance with Law. We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to enforce our rights, or to protect the safety and security of our Website or other users.
- Business Transitions. In the event we undergo a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we may transfer your Personal Information to the actual or intended successor organization in such transaction. If material changes to our privacy practices will occur as a result of the business transition, we will attempt to notify you via email and will post a notice on the Website alerting you to the business transition prior to transferring your Personal Information.
How to Access and Update Your Personal Information
At any time, you may contact Aircraft & Commercial Enterprises to request that we make changes to your Personal Information. You can view the information we store associated with your account, either personal and purchase-related,
If you request that we update or otherwise modify your Personal Information, we will amend your Personal Information within a reasonable time after your request. To inquire about which items of Personal Information we hold or to request modifications thereto, please email us at
However, please note that, after your Personal Information is changed, we will continue to have the right to store all Personal Information collected from you through the Website (including Personal Information which is no longer in active use due to its amendment in accordance with this Section) in our archives and to use and disclose such Personal Information for certain purposes permitted or required by applicable laws, including as we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, to enforce our rights or to protect the safety and security of our Website or other users.
How We Secure Your Information
We use reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect user’s Personal Information, online and offline. Our employees and contractors are generally subject to contractual and physical restrictions, such as login authorization, which limit their use of information obtained from us to the valid business purpose of the relationship for which we contract or for which they are employed. Requests for Quotes or submissions are encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All other information submitted through other parts of the Website is not transmitted or stored in encrypted format.
However, while we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of the Website and our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe (including your account information), and log out of your Website account after use, if applicable.
Our Policies Concerning Children
This Website is not intended for persons under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from such persons. Persons under the age of 18 should not use our Website or our online services at any time. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children under the age of 18, we will use reasonable efforts to erase such information from our records.